Re: [OM] B&H Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] B&H Photo
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 14:30:51 -0700
On 4/22/2018 12:59 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
      I looked up Geosetter and just about every site is in German.

How do you do that? The author is German, but writes excellent English. When I had a problem once, he responded within a couple of hours with a fix.

The English language download page is here. <http://www.geosetter.de/en/>
(As with many apps, there are flags to click on to choose language.)

I have the app installed in English, including interface and help.

Seems that people just aren't interested in knowing theur UTM or Lat/Long
location.  I wonder if Garmin might have an app available?

The Garmin apps are written by someone with a quite different idea of work flow and what words mean than I. I find them disorienting. And they only work with their own hardware.

I now skip them entirely and download tracks using Explorer.

Tracks of Moose