[OM] Nathan's PAD 24/4/2018: Copenhagen, 1st day

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 24/4/2018: Copenhagen, 1st day
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 08:56:49 +0200
I flew to Copenhagen yesterday, arriving in the afternoon. This time it is not
business, but vacation, with the date governed by the anniversary of my
mother’s death in 2001—I always visit her grave in late April. And that was the
first order of business yesterday, once I had checked into my hotel. While
moving out and about, I took pictures—of course—and the daily offering
comprises three images, all of which have bicycles in them.

First, typical traffic pattern near my hotel in the Frederiksberg neighbourhood:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-nMrh3Xx/A

Second, a bike path in Valby, near the site of Carsberg’s headquarters (and
near the cemetery where my parents are buried):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-rK4Lm7g/A

Third, a constrution fence in central Copenhagen, embellished in more than one
way:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Gm9hD38/A

I am heading out again this morning, despite the crummy weather. This is my
spiritual home.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman