Re: [OM] Damned Smart(ass) Phone

Subject: Re: [OM] Damned Smart(ass) Phone
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:06:28 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I found that I already have an account, so it might not like me
establishing a second one.  Doesn't matter as I do not want to have anything to
do with Google.  This and the lack of USB may be due to the phone not being
activated.

     Speaking of which, internet service down here has really slowed down.
Most of the time, even on wifi, I'm waiting for third party sites to reply, and
the bulk of them are googlefonts, googleadservices, googleapis, googlethis, and
googlethat.  They are certainly becoming a monopoly, and they are slowing
everything down.

>>      Google Play refuses to let me establish an account, so that
>>option is not available.
>
>Warning! Warning!
>
>Something is amiss. I'm talking show-stopper, stop the presses, type
>of thing.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson