Re: [OM] Road Runner!

Subject: Re: [OM] Road Runner!
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 16:40:40 -0500
Great captures, Moose.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Wile E. Moose writes:

<<The bonus was a Road Runner on top of our Turtle. The 'big guns' were in the
van. Carol took phone pix while I carefully eased to the front door and got out the
camera and 100-400 lens without scaring it away.

<<<Carol had never seen one. I'd never seen one nearly this close, and not moving
fast. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22800>

<<As it wandered around up there, it also raised it head feathers - Cool!
       <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22798>

Amazing you were able to get the gear and not perturb the critter.  Didn't know
Road runners like turtles.  Well done.

Beep, beep, Mike