Re: [OM] Cessna by the road

Subject: Re: [OM] Cessna by the road
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 20:35:52 +0300
Years ago someone crash landed a small Cessna near us in Ireland. They had left
New York and thought they were heading for Bermuda. They had fitted extra home
made gas tanks for this. Shannon airport tried to guide them in and they missed
that by over 100 miles. Plane was repaired. They took off again and promptly
crashed into the sea. The prop was recovered and exhibited on the wall of a
local bar.

Mike Bloor

            Seratel Ltd.

    Computer Systems for