[OM] A few from Ireland ---courtesy of Marnie

Subject: [OM] A few from Ireland ---courtesy of Marnie
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 23:23:23 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
I was home manning the fort and preparing for some recert. activities.  Marnie
was tasked with a solo job of bringing home a few images with the E-M1 Mk11.
She wanted a minimal kit and brought the  MZ12-100/4, MZ 25/1.8 and Panny
42.5/1.7.  She was with her identical twin Kate, older sister Ann and her niece
"little Kate."
Marnie did transfer the best to her phone with the Oly app and asked for
critiques each evening.  I did get a few "urgent" texts from little Kate's
phone that worked with just cell signal regarding suggested
settings.  She seemed a bit rushed to work a subject well when she found
something of interest in decent light.

I helped her process a few but still not as familiar with the ORF's yet.  There
aren't that many, might just hit the arrow for a quick slide show if desired.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Ireland-Marnie-2018/

Mike