[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: the first few days in Denmark

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: the first few days in Denmark
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 07:00:02 +0200
As always when I travel, some photos are for galleries of the places I visit,
like the Copenhagen and Aarhus galleries I posted earlier this week, while
others are used for the weekly blog—photos of people and little details,
mainly. And so it is this time, with week 17 containing pictures from my two
days in Copenhagen, followed by three days in Aarhus, which included good food,
a looong bicycle ride, rain, sunshine, good beer, and of course some art and
little urban details. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2192

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman