[OM] Prints For Sale

Subject: [OM] Prints For Sale
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 00:53:31 -0400
I have a huge collection of black and white prints that I made for myself
over the years as portfolio pieces and as proofs to test new papers and
such. I’ve been selling them for $30 each, including shipping in the US, on
Rangefinderforum and had a good response to them there. I want to offer them
to to my friends on the LUG, too.

The prints were made on various papers, and some are landscapes, some are
street photography and social documentary work, some are photos of small
towns and interesting buildings. Because I have a lot of prints (a couple
hundred) its impractical for me to list what each is when I am selling them
for so little. So, if you buy them, I will pick what I send, but I promise
you’ll love them. I’m only selling prints that are perfect, and that were
damaged, or that just didn’t look good to me were thrown out.

If you have wanted to own some of my prints, this is a great chance to get
some at a great price, while helping me raise a little money :)

Paypal $30 to chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for each print you want (add $10
if you’re outside the US). This includes the print, packaging, paypal fees,
and shipping. All of the prints are on letter size paper, and most are 6x8
or 6x9 image size.

Thanks,

Chris

--