[OM] IMG: Denmark on film

Subject: [OM] IMG: Denmark on film
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 19:26:51 +0200
Now that all the film I shot in Denmark is processed, edited and scanned, I can
supplement my earlier Aarhus and Copenhagen galleries with this small
collection of 16 images, one of which you have already seen:

https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Denmark-in-monochrome/

The camera is the Voigtlander Bessa R2M with a 35mm Color Skopar in all cases.
The film is indicated under the caption of each image, either Fuji Acros or
Fomapan 400.

I have also added two more portraits from the Denmark trip to the portraits
gallery:

Another one of Lars, looking serious on our way to Copenhagen:
https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Film-portraits/i-LhFXsLt/A

And one of Marek and Tamara, dear old friends who were of immense help to my
parents in their final years, for which I am eternally grateful to them. I
always meet with them when I am in Copenhagen. For this picture, I posed in
front of some “street art” on a Copenhagen square called Halmtorvet which used
to be the domain of junkies, drug dealers and prostitutes but now is an
attractive area full of bars, restaurants and ethnic shops:
https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Film-portraits/i-Tb4mjzW/A

As always, comments and critiques are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>