[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 18: start in Denmark, finish in Alicante

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 18: start in Denmark, finish in Alicante
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 07:34:38 +0200
Last week was half and half—in Denmark until Wednesday, back home from around
midnight on Thursday. A collection from Aarhus and Copenhagen, mainly people
but also some modern art from a place which I have never shown before (because
I had not visited it for several years). And then finishing with beach life
(broadly defined) in El Campello at the weekend. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2197

And as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. Especially
this week, I would appreciate knowing if someone has difficulty accessing the
site. My Danish host has merged with another company, and as a result, my site
is being migrated this weekend. They have assured me that everything will be
seamless and transparent, but we all know how IT migrations go…

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain