Re: [OM] Just another day

Subject: Re: [OM] Just another day
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 17:10:40 -0800
I just deleted a 500 word response to this post.

But I'll just say this:  It pi**es me off that my office environment
is more secure and safer than the typical school. In this day and age,
nearly every office building in the world has multiple tiers of
security, but we're lucky to even bother with the most basic of
security measures for our kids. In this day and age, there is no
excuse. None.

And it isn't about guns. It's about basic security measures. Shooting
people is just one kind of violence. While we direct our attention on
this issue, we ignore the others. We personally have first-hand
experience with this.

Mental health? Yup, of course it's a problem. But again, that's just
one problem. Consider that statistically, nearly one in every ten kids
in school will become a convicted felon. There are a lot of scary evil
kids with latent issues.

AG Schnozz