[OM] Waay OT--suggestions on motion detector/photocell to trigger outdoo

Subject: [OM] Waay OT--suggestions on motion detector/photocell to trigger outdoor post lamp
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 12:36:26 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Nor'easter took out two cherry trees out front.  Replaced one but plan to put a
light post for the driveway in the other bed.  It seems
best to have an indoor switch  (read fish wires) but outdoor motion trigger
with adjustable sensitivity and included photocell to only put it on in the
dark with motion.

I found some on amazon but many don't seem designed for outdoors and often
don't work with LED's---odd in this day and age.  I found some "smart bulbs"
that are wifi enabled but none of these gizmos seem to be so.
Any suggestions or at least where to look?

In the dark, Mike