[OM] Anchorage just like any other city

Subject: [OM] Anchorage just like any other city
From: Bob Benson <bob.benson91@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 09:43:28 -0500
I agree with the moose et al.  But, here in the middle of Kansas, our
school districts currently deal with over 90 first languages for the kids.
 The same was true in St Paul when we lived there.

(When my local Rotary club distributed books to kids with their names
printed on them,  in the 128 books distributed (to first graders),  there
were only two kids with the same first name.  All the others were unique.
 Of course not all were from different/unique cultures/languages,  but
there surely is some diversity just in these four classrooms.)

I'm afraid globalization is running amok.

BB