Re: [OM] IMG: iPhone 6 Closeup

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: iPhone 6 Closeup
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 09:46:22 -0500
Thanks, Chris.  Mine is a couple of generations back, but serves me well.  The camera is not as useful for closeups as I thought it might be, but the overall photo quality is fine.  It has a lot of features that I will never make use of, but who cares.  However, with iPhones, one must be wary of updates.  Some are not ready for prime time, and others cause problems.  Fortunately, my eldest son screens them carefully, so I wait for his advice.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA