Re: [OM] Just another day

Subject: Re: [OM] Just another day
From: Steve Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 15:30:50 -0400 (EDT)
Speaking of dragging knuckles, did you know there were dinosaurs on Noah's ark?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/us/noahs-ark-creationism-ken-ham.html

excerpt: "Young earthers believe that God created the universe in six 24-hour
days, and since all of history is only 6,000 years, humans coexisted with
dinosaurs. An exhibit at the Creation Museum shows two smiling children playing
in a lush garden next to two petite Tyrannosaurus rexes."

Just think of the trouble we would have been saved if Noah "forgot" to take the
two mosquitoes.

Steve Troy