[OM] Nathan's PAD 25/5/2018: last Friday of the month

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/5/2018: last Friday of the month
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 08:55:17 +0200
Yesterday was the last Friday of May, and as is our habit at the office, we
gathered for a drink and snack at noon. Since the last time we did this, in
March (in April the event did not take place since many of us were out of the
office), our department has moved to a newly constructed building adjacent to
the old one. In the new building, we have excellent facilities for this sort of
thing, including ample refrigerator space to store goodies. Four images of the
people, somewhat different from the usual suspects I show.

Have a Croatian chupito:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-RPgKNx4/A
(this one is a bit soft but I like the pose)

Cultural immersion for a Japanese visitor:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-GHSq6Sz/A

Esther smiles:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-H6qkbzf/A

Charo (an abbreviation of Maria Rosario, her real name) and Franciska, a German
lawyer:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4PzFJVp/A

Cheers,
Nathan