Re: [OM] OT: TS Alberto

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: TS Alberto
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 20:52:35 -0400
So far, the rain is all going around us. It’s very frustrating!! We have
clouds, lightning, thunder but no rain.  For the past 24 hours we have had .002
inches of rain.  I’ve had to water everything we’ve planted.  The forecast is
for no rain tomorrow but a chance for Monday. I still have high hopes!!

Tina

Sent from my iPhone