Re: [OM] Hair shirt? Nah...

Subject: Re: [OM] Hair shirt? Nah...
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 10:55:04 -0700
I don't consider B&W a "hairshirt". We are always limited by the kit anyway. Forces one to see the world in a specific way. But I prefer to shoot in RAW+jpg so I can convert to B&W if I see it in an image. Post can take care of all the farting around with filters except maybe a pol but contrast is so much improved in modern glass that I rarely see a need for a pol. Use a hood.

And I see plenty of color in E-WA. e.g.

<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/E%20WA/June11/GrandCoulee0677-80b.jpg>
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/E%20WA/Palouse1DRI.jpg>
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/E%20WA/Apr17/PalouseFalls_30258.JPG>
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/E%20WA/cemetery1.jpg>
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/E%20WA/Jun13/2013-06-04_bitterroot068.jpg>

E-WA folder: <http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/E%20WA/>

BTW I have a 14-150 ver1 that I will sell for a very good price. Same as ver2 but not "water sealed". The ver2 lives on my EM5ii as I tend to prefer small\light over other attributes.