Re: [OM] Rural America????

Subject: Re: [OM] Rural America????
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 16:20:15 -0800
I thought we had discussed these before, but I couldn't find it in my
email history. Maybe I discussed it on FB with somebody else.

Anyway, I find the images to be some city guy's idea of what country
is like. Kinda like watching a Hallmark Movie of poor people. The
number of continuity errors that can be made in a single image are
mind-boggling.I appreciate that he's trying to tell multiple stories
in each photograph, but the stories contradict each other and have
really no basis in fact. To say that the characters are
"two-dimensional" is an understatement.

The car in the street photo is intriguing, but only because I read an
entire article on the making of that photograph. The process was
interesting, and the photo almost lives up to the difficulty in making
it. The rest is a cross between Thornton Wilder's play "Our Town" and
the TV show "Green Acres".

AG Schnozz