Re: [OM] Been a while

Subject: Re: [OM] Been a while
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 18:16:29 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     We might not have Sears much longer anywhere.  They're going to close one
of the largest stores here in Phoenix in the latest round of closures.  I have
a workshop full of tools that came from Sears, some which I bought at a huge
store at Geary and Division in San Francisco in the mid-60s.

     Another American icon, NECCO (New England Confectionary Company) was save
from oblivion today when the outfit that saved Hostess and Chef Boyardee bought
them out of bankruptcy for $17.3M.

>> North Scottsdale. My wife was allergic to so much in Massachusetts.
>>I'm only partly retired. I do some consulting work, but my schedule
>>is pretty open.
>
>Just sayin... The Internet does work really well up here in the
>tundra. I had signed up for 1Gb at the house, but my router ain't THAT
>fast, so I only have 500Gb. While the Internet isn't THAT fast on
>Little Diomede Island, you would still be able to function and have
>cable tv too. But, alas, no Wal-Mart there.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson