Re: [OM] WWWF Bagpipes [was A tale of too many tripods]

Subject: Re: [OM] WWWF Bagpipes [was A tale of too many tripods]
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 17:37:04 -0500
Looks like a useful tool, Moose, but it won't help me with flutterbys. ;-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>>

this thread led me to wandering the byways of the web, with the probably inevitable
result that a new to me Uni-Loc S1700 should be here in about a week…
Oh no! A moose wrestling with bagpipes! People would pay good money for a photo of THAT!

Not much wrestling, and no one else at hand to take the photo. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22856>

It did make getting the angle I wanted easier. Last shot in this corner was more difficult to set up and the angle was less than ideal. The down side is that it's aluminum and, in cases like this, a weight at the end of a long lever arm. Avoiding vibration effects seemed to me to require remote release, after waiting for everything to settle.

The subject, all the 3D Mermaids in the house gathered together. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22852>

Briny Moose