Re: [OM] Alternate Scenery [was Hair shirt? Nah...]

Subject: Re: [OM] Alternate Scenery [was Hair shirt? Nah...]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 13:50:37 -0700
On 6/5/2018 1:53 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Ah yes. Carol still hasn't forgiven me for the Palouse. She claims I stopped
every 50 ft. to take more pictures. We we late for such lovely, pure green,
though.

What a hideous exaggeration. I'm pretty sure it was more like 50 yards.

 I believe it's 15 feet, when she tells it.   I'm not sure I'll ever get back, unless I go on my own, which is highly unlikely.

The price may be too high, too. She likes old buildings, and now uses the Palouse experience as leverage to make me go along . . . A minute or two, and I'm done with a late 19th. century schoolhouse, but she is fascinated for what seems like hours. I mean, I've shot everything I can find, inside and out, and she's still not done. :-)

AG (been there, stopped like that) Schnozz

It does that!

Beautiful Lines Moose