Re: [OM] OT – Flood Fail

Subject: Re: [OM] OT – Flood Fail
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 12:18:56 -0400 (EDT)
Here there are some good ones, but certain dealers have a reputation that all
employees fulfill. Don't want to name anyone but one of the worst here is under
investigation by the DOJ for yet to be disclosed crimes, presumed to be illegal
gambling and money laundering. And ironically, the very biggest and very
smallest are the worst.