Re: [OM] IMGS: Honduran Families

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Honduran Families
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 09:25:18 -0400
Cc: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An "outside" opinion, from a place where we're facing a "mini-Trump" of our own. I counsel everyone to stop using the individual's name, as typically he wants (and wallows in) all the attention he can get, and start using the broader context, typically the party name. So in my parlance, what you are seeing is the *Republican* policies (thus tarring with the same brush everyone from POTUS down through all Senators and Representatives and their spokespeople), as we here are seeing the *Progressive Conservative* policies and actions, not those of Doug Ford (the late Rob's bro) himself. If the MSM and everyone else did this consistently, perhaps some of the tar-ees would be sufficiently incensed to speak out - nothing else seems to roust them (other than John McCain) from slumber. We seem to do this regularly with "foreign" elements (e.g., ISIS/ISIL/Daesh - no leader ever named), so the concept is well known and understood.

Michael