Re: [OM] OT ? Flood Fail

Subject: Re: [OM] OT ? Flood Fail
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 09:09:41 -0700
> From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> It was the only engine type available in a large-ish 4x4

Lucky you.

I searched five years for a nice, used, "stripped," Dodge Cummins 4x4 pickup.

It seems they figured out that anyone silly enough to spend an extra $4,000 on
an engine upgrade will also buy silly things like power lumbar support, power
windows, power door locks, etc. That's just more stuff to break! It was
amazingly difficult to find a diesel with crank windows and mechanical door
locks!

Trucks have turned into luxury vehicles for weekend warriors. I just wanted to
haul manure.

Jan