Re: [OM] IMG: Personalized Beech Baron

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Personalized Beech Baron
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 18:48:49 -0500
Best job yet, Moose.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 6/25/2018 5:52 PM, Moose wrote:
On 6/25/2018 1:31 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Hi Moose,

Thanks for chiming in.  I did a rework, and sent it to Philippe. Here is what I believe to be an improvement, using the White Balance as seen by the Fuji X-E1.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180603-DSCF7043-2.JPG.html

Might you be getting lost in the weeds of WB? In this one, the plane looks greenish to me. I'm very slightly red-green colorblind, so anything I think is subtly green almost certainly is.

And now, you included more sky, so I couldn't resist doing a fuller treatment. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Nichols/Baron.htm>

With the darker sky, the halo along the treeline became more visible, so I whacked that, too.

Moose d'Oro