Re: [OM] Bird #1

Subject: Re: [OM] Bird #1
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 09:18:16 -0400
 The fake owl will work for a very short time. Last year we had a crazy
Mockingbird that would come up to various windows in the house and attack
its reflection in the glass. It would do this for hours. I would go outside
and shoo it away only to return in ten minutes. We tried the fake owl
gambit but it would just go to another window. Then I tried rubber snakes
on the window ledge. That worked for a little while but after a week it got
used to the snakes. The bird finally went away after a couple months of
this behavior.

Charlie