Re: [OM] Phones

Subject: Re: [OM] Phones
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 10:26:44 -0800
> I use it mainly to keep up with my 4 kids and 6 grandkids.  They are all
> (except the babies) on iPhones and text messaging all the time.  If I
> depended on phone calls or e-mails, I would never know what is going on
> around here!!  My son and his family are driving up from Charleston and
> keeping me advised of their progress on Waz so I can have lunch ready when
> they get here ;-)

Tina, if they are on iPhones and not Android phones, I would
definitely recommend staying with an iPhone for yourself. Facetime is
the app that makes iPhones worth the pain of Apple's Dystopian world.

My wife just upgraded last month from the Samsung to the iPhone 8.
While it is taking some getting used to, the fact that she's in the
same ecosystem as our daughters gives some real beneficial features. I
get bugged about every day as to when I'm going to switch. (I may end
up getting a second phone as I get a freebee from my employer).

AG Schnozz