Re: [OM] IMG: Personalized Beech Baron

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Personalized Beech Baron
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 13:30:55 +0100
I must admit that I saw no problem with first or second versions ;-)  But then
I was looking at the aircraft . . .

I now have a Panasonic TZ100 as my pocket camera, intended for use when I’m not
carrying a bag around.  I love its looks and its capability in terms of zoom
(25-250 efl), but the colour is not as pleasing as that from my Fujis – X-T20
and X-E3.  In fact I’m now calling my X-E3 the best camera I’ve ever had for
its overall capabilities – used mostly with the 23/2 and 50/2.

The Panny seems to need more work in Capture One than do the Fujis.  Perhaps I
need to search for presets.

Chris