Re: [OM] 19th Century Link

Subject: Re: [OM] 19th Century Link
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 15:16:46 -0500
I had a similar experience with Cox years ago.  I was told I was 600 feet
from the end of their line and they would not consider extending it until
more potential customers were in the area.  I mentioned I had received
numerous solicitations from them that were mailed specifically to my street
address and contacting the State Attorney General's Consumer Protection
Division in the same sentence and had cable within a week.............

Daryl Hurley
www.darylsphotos.com