[OM] IMG: Wrocław

Subject: [OM] IMG: Wrocław
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 09:57:50 +0200
After my 2 days in Warsaw in late June, I spent the weekend visiting my sister
in Wrocław, the city in SW Poland where I was born. It was nice to be there
during the summer, with decent (if cloudy) weather and long days, conducive to
photography. And conveniently, Ryanair has a direct flight to Alicante on
Sunday evenings, so it all worked great from a planning perspective.

The city has around 675,000 inhabitants and has undergone tremendous renewal
since the fall of Communism in 1989. It has become a much more attractive place
than the drab town in which I spent my early childhood in the 1960s.

A gallery of around 50 images is here. You have seen some of these places in my
earlier postings from Wrocław (especially the area around city hall), but there
are also “new” places and new angles on old places:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/wroclaw_june2018/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain