Re: [OM] OT: British Food

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: British Food
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 15:54:40 -0400 (EDT)
Ah, Chris, that's the problem. Brits food is generally overcooked, except in
the case of bacon.

On fast food, it's great when you really need it, but I try to avoid it. I go
to locally owned restaurants, there's only really one chain I'll go to, If I
need fast food, there are severally locally owned pplaces that are more in line
with what you want.

But if Britain strikes a deal with Trump (are they that stupid?), you will most
assuredly get the very worst. Don't you have places like McDonalds and Pizza
hut there Already? Thik that's bad, wait till you get Taco Bell.