Re: [OM] How'd the picture come out so good?

Subject: Re: [OM] How'd the picture come out so good?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 12:48:00 -0700
On 7/1/2018 10:27 PM, Lawrence Woods wrote:
But if your Olympus cameras were in front of the lens, obviously you were using
something inferior to take the picture.

How did the picture came out so good?

There is no shortage of cameras hereabouts. As the EXIF info shown by clicking on the camera icon says, another Panny GM5. I could also have used the other E-M5 II, E-PL7, E-PM2, Air-A01, A7, and so on. Most had other lenses on them . . .

The red GM5 lives here 'cause I panicked. :-)  I love that camera. When it was discontinued, and it then became clear that Panny wasn't planning a successor, the only new one I could find for back-up at a decent price was red.

This violates the paradigm set forth in
https://www.cartalk.com/content/haircut-horsetown

There's something between Winnemucca and Elko?? Fun story, thanks for the link.
Pony Tail Moose