Re: [OM] New Digs

Subject: Re: [OM] New Digs
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 14:55:22 -0300
The last line of the website page reads:/

"It is not my intention to annoy anyone with this electronic communication, which is now a Federal Crime under HR 3402, signed into law by George W. Bush on 5 January 2006."

Do the prognostications of IQ43 extend to Canada and create a "Federal Crime" in the Great White North :-)

jh
/