Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: work and a family visit in Poland

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: work and a family visit in Poland
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 13:20:56 -0400
Cc: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I enjoyed the tour, food, and people, but especially the B&W of your sister
and her husband.

Lots of history in the photos of Poland but nothing about the current
situation?  What is going on with the supreme court?  Any protests or
demonstrations while you were there?  Are we repeating history?

Worried about the world,

Tina

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 1:18 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In late June I was in Warsaw for a couple of days, invited by the Polish
> Patent Office to give a talk at a conference. Conveniently, my talk was on
> a Thursday which allowed me to do some sight-seeing in Warsaw on Friday and
> then spend the weekend with my sister and brother-in-law in Wrocław, a city
> about 400 km SW of Warsaw (and my birthplace) from where I flew home Sunday
> night—just enough time to turn around and fly to Munich the following
> Wednesday morning.
>
> As is usual during my travels, I looked at art in both cities, and spent a
> lot of time walking around and enjoying the sights and atmosphere. It is
> all here:

> And as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.
>
> This week I have been in Alicante the entire week for once, but next week
> I go back to Munich on Tuesday. After that, however, we go into the summer
> hiatus, so no business trips until September.
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman
>
> Alicante, Spain