Re: [OM] Damn, I'm excited!

Subject: Re: [OM] Damn, I'm excited!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 23:31:29 -0700
On 7/8/2018 2:12 PM, WayneS wrote:
I unloaded a bunch of Canon gear and have just recently received the A7III and
the 24-105 lens. Both were on backorder but with pre-ordering they arrived last
week.

Congrats!

I have not had time yet to really engage with this camera. I have a lot to
learn. Especially if I start doing video. I wish they would continue to give
you the separate battery charger.

Where did you buy it? B&H saith:

In the Box-
Sony Alpha a7R III Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2280mAh)
BC-QZ1 Battery Charger
Cable Protector
Shoulder Strap
ALC-B1EM Body Cap for E-Mount Cameras
Accessory Shoe Cap
Eyepiece Cap
USB Type-C Cable
Limited 1-Year Warranty

The manual also states that a charger and cord are included.

Charged Up Moose