Re: [OM] IMG: First Visitor of the Season

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: First Visitor of the Season
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 23:48:22 -0700
On 7/8/2018 10:28 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
I spotted movement around the Butterfly Bush, so went out to have a look, carrying the X-T2 with Leica-R 60 Macro.  Several Carpenter Bees were grazing on the blossoms.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180708-DSCF7965.JPG.html

That's very nice! I like the way the wings have picked up the flower color.

We had a big black and yellow swallowtail on our Buddleia a few days ago, but it fled when I came out of the house with camera.

Fluttering Moose