Re: [OM] Damn, I'm excited!

Subject: Re: [OM] Damn, I'm excited!
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 14:50:48 -0400
Cc: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
Well, unless the Lottery Gods smile on me, there is no 400mm f2.8 in my future.
My plan is to use the 24mm-105mm and augment with the glass I've used with my
OM bodies, which on the short end would include the 16, 18 and 21mm Zuikos and
on the long end the Tamron SP 180mm f2.5, 300mm f2.8 and 400mm f4. Given that I
like and own several of the short and fast telephotos they will probably also
get a workout. I'll be reporting back.  Bill "Finally Full Frame Sensor" Barber