Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower - Jim N

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower - Jim N
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 10:08:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Speaking of eyesight and finders, I have been trying, with no success, to
find a ROUND viewer hood, much like the one we had for the OM film cameras.
The teardrop ones that are readily available are of little or no use when
you're wearing glasses.  It would be nice if someone had made an eyepiece
adapter so we could use those earlier accessories.

>Thanks, Chris.  It's the first time I ever really seen their eyeballs.
>
>I'm sure Moose will notice that the foreground is out of focus, but I
>don't have his eyesight through the finder.
>

>>       Very nice.  The DOF is such that you are drawn to the subject
>>immediately.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson