Re: [OM] Quick quesiton on Android OS for adapter to use Zuikos

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick quesiton on Android OS for adapter to use Zuikos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 21:44:18 -0700
TechartPro adapter or its clone by fotodiox can be configured by an Android
app.  The problem  is F11 is mapped to focal length 15mm.  If one puts in F8 in
the cam one has to punch 4 stop neg exp comp for proper exposure and get the
proper aperture in exif.  F16--SOOL--have to fix in post if desired.   5 stop
is the max for Sonnie cam  but can't use F11!

I don't have an Android phone and there is no IOS app obviously.  I see a bunch
of emulsion software for PC's that is free,  but none support Bluetooth that I
saw in a quick look--I assume the app uses that.

So is there a way to do this?  Can I get a super cheap Android phone for one
app to use probably once?

Friend with an android device? Download app, use, delete. Or, as Ken says, there are dirt cheap tablets and phones and used ones.

White Tooth Moose