Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower - Jim N

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower - Jim N
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 19:12:15 -0500
I have read of your close-up lenses and might consider that approach.  Right now, my close-up solution is the Leica-R 60mm/2.8 Macro, which goes down to 1:2 on its own, and 1:1 with a matched extender.  It will magnify, but it puts me about 12 inches from the insects, which they often don't agree with.  Fuji makes about 3 grades of longer lenses, but the consumer grades have mixed reviews, and the professional grade is quite pricey.

So, about once a year I look around, and then usually make do with what I have. :-\

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA