Re: [OM] Costco run

Subject: Re: [OM] Costco run
From: john hudson <om4t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:35:34 -0300

On 07/15/18 08:44 AM, ChrisB  <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It’s surely only a matter of time, Chris, before Trump decides that the
> US-supplied satellites should be part-financed by users around the world; and
> that anyone who doesn’t pay their share receives only half-rate accuracy and
> no elevation feed. Have you paid your GPS fee? ;-)
>
> Of more importance to me is that he stops meddling in European politics and
> holding our PM’s hand; it makes me cringe (the latter).

Perhaps IQ45 took Mrs May's hand to stop her going "wobbly" [aka Margaret
Thatcher's advice to IQ41 about not going soft on Saddam !] over the loss of
Boris Johnson, England loosing to Croatia, taking a pounding on Brexit and
putting up with him. Perhaps IQ45 was a perfect gentleman for a lady in need :-)

To quote the second line from the second verse of Chris de Burgh's "Lady in
Red"

...."There's nobody here, it's just you and me".

:-)