[OM] IMG: Munich summer

Subject: [OM] IMG: Munich summer
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:24:38 +0200
Since I have travelled a lot during the past few weeks, and we are also in the
process of packing up our house for a move (just 4 km away but still), I have
taken pictures at a faster rate than I have been able to process them. And in
the case of Munich, I have had two trips in the past month, at the end of June
and again last week. So I wanted to wait until both trips were done before
putting together the gallery, since invariably there would be photos from some
of the same places (I visited both Marienplatz and the English Garden on both
occasions, for example). So here is a snapshot of Munich in the summer, with
some (new to me) cultural highlights added in—last week I visited the city’s
main modern art museum and its Jewish Museum for the first time. Life in Munich
is more—much more—than sitting in the Beer Garden with a Maß, although the
latter activity is by no means unpleasant. So come along and have a look at
Munich with me:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/munich_june2018/

Cheers,
Nathan