[OM] Greentoe experience

Subject: [OM] Greentoe experience
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 10:42:35 -0400
Cc: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
Don't know if others have any experience with Greentoe or if it has been
discussed before, however I recently found myself in need of a new camera bag
and the several that I currently own just didn't seem to meet my needs. I did a
bit of research and decided on the particular bag I wanted and then decided to
make a pass at Greentoe. I made an offer at 20% below retail, which was
countered at 16% below retail. I accepted that offer and have been pleased so
far. Don't think Greentoe is anywhere other than the USA, however seems like a
good resource here. Bag supplied by a major retailer all (well, most) would
recognize. Didn't use Greentoe for recent Sony a7r III purchase, however price
I paid was lowered $220 about 2 weeks after I got the kit and major retailer
refunded the $220 when I called and ask them (politely) to do so.  Bill Barber