Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: a week at home, and a new house

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: a week at home, and a new house
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 19:58:28 -0700
On 7/19/2018 11:52 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
The first week of July was unusual in that I did NOT travel anywhere—just five days of
work, weekend at each end, cycling etc. So it is a bunch of slices of life this time, but with a
litte twist: on June 26th we bought a house, about 4 km from where we live now, 500 meters from
the beach in El Campello. We plan to move during the first 2 weeks of August, in the meantime the
house is being painted, skylights are being put in and only my wife knows what else. But one warm
evening we drove by, inspected the lemon tree and had our first gin & tonic on the front
porch, with a lemon from the new garden (there is also an olive tree, a fig tree and a few other
plants, but fortunately only a bit of grass (I hate mowing lawns) and no swimming pool—YES!

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2254

Scary Fish !!!

Fin Less Moose