Re: [OM] IMG: Just Another Day at the Office

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Just Another Day at the Office
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 11:15:02 +0100
I don’t know for certain, Jim, but I suspect that the mass budget on the
aircraft was very tight and that resulted in there being only one set of engine
controls.  That being the case, we would have wanted our students to use their
right hands for the control column, as you say.  It’s easier, after all, for an
experienced pilot to change hands and get used to that while instructing, than
for a tyro to change over.

Chris