[OM] [OT] Oldish aircraft with photographic opportunities

Subject: [OM] [OT] Oldish aircraft with photographic opportunities
From: Brian Gray via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 22:57:53 +0100
Cc: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The you tube video appears to show a version of the Mosquito with 4 small
calibre weapons in the nose.  One of the things which impressed me at
Salisbury Hall l was the  large (44mm?) cannon complete with ammunition
feed displayed alongside one plane and I understood was sometimes fitted
below the  standard weapons for ground support action..   It took up the
space where another model (on display) allowed someone to crawl under the
cockpit and observe through an observation window (bomb
aimer/photographer?)  All very impressive to someone who has only flown in
civil aircraft with six to 300 seats.
Brian