Re: [OM] Current Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] Current Weather
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 00:45:26 -0700
On 7/26/2018 6:42 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      I recall a few similar bumper stickers from the 70's.  One showed
Interstate 5 as being a tunnel that went from California to Washington with no
exits.  Another invited people to visit Washington, Idaho, Nevada, California,
and Afghanistan.  Yet another stated that in 19__ ten people in Oregon fell off
their bicycles and drowned.

      Tektronics had a recruiting campaign that used the phrase "A place in the
rain".

They could sure use rain now. We were heading up to Ashland to visit friends who recently moved up there. Unfortunately, its living up to its name, with smoke and ash making breathing conditions very bad. Folks are fleeing to the coast to get clean air - which sort of aborts our idea of going there next.

Several a big fires in So. Oregon mean a change  of plans. Then there's the fire near Yosemite, which kinda puts the central Sierra out, too.

Not as Bummed as the Folks Who Live There Moose