Re: [OM] [OT] Sensor Cleaning

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Sensor Cleaning
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 09:02:12 -0800
A few days ago I got a glob of sensor snot in the E-3. I cycled it a
few times and it wouldn't budge. I've also been noticing that the E-3
just kinda lacks something in contrast that I couldn't quite put my
finger on. So, I grabbed the sensorpen thingy and wiped the sensor
cover clean. I couldn't believe how much haze was on it.
Swipe-swipe-swipe and the thing is all sparkly clean now. The pictures
are much improved too.

I bought the lenspen sensor thingy because the 6D gets pretty grotty.
But cleaning that is near impossible. Most of the time all you can do
is shove the cooties around, but the won't remove because of a static
charge on the sensor. The E-3 cleaned up like a dream.

AG Schnozz