Re: [OM] At the Beach

Subject: Re: [OM] At the Beach
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 09:00:40 +0200
Love the shot! the waves and dress seem to be waltzing together

Now the light: Exif says f7.1 - SP 1/800 - ISO 200 - there must have been a
fair amount of light to shoot so.
And yet, it doesn’t show in your rendition (which I in any case find
excellent). I had a feeling of dusk when the picture opened. Did it really look
so or did you cheat a bit to preserve her hat and the froth?

Just curious and always eager to learn.

Amities

Philippe